Wire individual components in your automation system quickly, systematically, and easily with WAGO's system wiring solutions. As systems and control cabinet solutions grow increasingly complex, our solutions will save you time and costs related to planning, assembly and commissioning.
- Reliable, fault-free connection of individual components
- Pre-assembled system cables permit fast wiring
- Interface modules for up to 16 channels
- Various marking options for clear identification
WAGO's interface cables provide fast and easy connection of WAGO I/O Modules to appropriate interface or relay modules equipped with a 10- or 20-pole female connector.
- Fast, simple connection between connection levels (sensors and actuators) and controllers
- For greater flexibility in system planning, also available with open cable ends
- Time savings through pre-assembled interface cables
Interface Modules for System Wiring
WAGO's interface modules for system wiring ensure reliable, maintenance-free connections at the control level and can be easily connected to the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM and many other controllers by using pre-assembled interface cables. With this approach, you significantly cut your expenditures for system wiring.
- Space-saving, high-density control cabinet wiring
- Use of digital and analog input/output modules
- Fast pre-wiring and simple relocation of the connection point
- Reliable, maintenance-free connections via CAGE CLAMP® Connection Technology
Modern equipment design requires a wide variety of components that can meet diverse challenges: Examples include user- and maintenance-friendliness, low investment costs, safety and availability, and simplicity in design and usage.