Visualization in the Internet Browser via HTML5
A controller with integrated CODESYS WebVisu allows for an optimized display of your CODESYS screens throughout the world via web browser.
In the video you can see a live demonstration of the CODESYS WebVisu at the CODESYS Technology Day 2018.
- Optional extension (as a product component of the runtime system) of a CODESYS controller for displaying visualization screens/user interfaces in a web browser
- Integrated responsive design functionality to optimize the display of information for different web based display device types
- Visualization using HTML5 CanvasElement
⇒ Almost all browsers supported, e.g. also under iOS, Android etc.
How to use the CODESYS WebVisu
- The optional product component CODESYS web server has to be implemented in the CODESYS Control Runtime System.
⇒ Extension can only be implemented by the device manufacturer
Alternatively: Use of SoftPLC systems in the CODESYS Store, in which CODESYS WebVisu is already implemented or can be optionally licensed.
- Create an object “WebVisualization” in the Visualization Manager
- the starting object of the visualization
- the homepage for the web browser
- some of the required parameters
- Call up the start page using the IP address/domain name of the controller in the address line of the Internet browser on the display device, e.g. 'http://127.0.0.1:8080/webvisu.htm' or 'http://[DomainName]:[PortAdress]/webvisu.htm'
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
Use a controller with CODESYS WebVisu. Millions of CODESYS-compatible single devices and over 1,000 different device types from more than 500 manufacturers offer you a large range of hardware for your automation projects. CODESYS Inside offers a selection of manufacturers that offer CODESYS-compatible devices.
Alternatively, you can use a SoftPLC for standard platforms from the CODESYS Store and additionally purchase a visualization option. The option "Visu S" can be used free of charge.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CODESYS Control Runtime System with the option CODESYS WebVisu
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under firstname.lastname@example.org
Creation of professional visualization screens directly in the PLC programming environment CODESYS Development System – displayed on a target device, a PC or a web browser.