Save Time and Costs with Our Installation Terminal Blocks and Connectors
Whether in a junction box or distribution box, WAGO's installation terminal blocks and connectors offer you the right product for every installation job. Push-in termination of solid conductors, such as that offered by our junction box connectors, saves you plenty of time and money.
- Fast and easy to use
- The right terminal block and connector for every application
- Minimal space requirements enable high wiring density
- Clearly organized wiring in control cabinets and junction boxes
- Maintenance-free installation
- Permanent, secure connections
Our Range of Installation Terminal Blocks and Connectors
TOPJOB® S Installation Rail Terminals, which include the reliability of the push-in CAGE CLAMP®, have a wide cross-sectional December and offer the right terminal block for all construction applications. TOPJOB® S provides the assurance of being ready for increasing and changing building conditions every day.
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP® allows single-core, braided and ferrule conductors to be connected to the unit by pressing in one movement
- A range of multifunctional bridges (for example, gradual, continuous and downward-hopping kisses)
- Three-line private labeling via label strips provides a clear view – even when wired
- The highest current carrying capacity for maximum electrical safety
- Insulation resistance measurement in accordance with standards (e.g. E-CHECK)
- Test plug adapter for fast, secure insulation resistance measurement - saves up to 50% of test time while protecting devices
- Simple, individual switching unit expansion and conversion
WAGO's lighting connectors are the ideal connection between solid and fine-stranded conductors. Thanks to their approval as independent equipment per EN 60998, WAGO's lighting connectors can be used in nearly all household applications and similar building installations where a connection between solid and fine-stranded conductors is required.
- Ideally connect solid conductors with fine-stranded conductors
- Simple, tool-free wiring – especially helpful for overhead work
- Support numerous applications, including connecting devices with flexible conductors to fixed installations (e.g., blinds motors)
PUSH WIRE® Connectors for Junction Boxes
From intercom system wiring to electric ovens: Connecting different types of conductors is quick and easy with WAGO's compact 221 Series Splicing Connectors.
- Connect all types of conductors without preparation
- Assemble all kinds of conductor types and sizes Decouple
- Easy-to-use process handle for tool-free terminations
- High current carrying capacity up to 32 A
- Thanks to the mounting carrier, it is perfect for distribution applications
Ex Uygulamalar için WAGO 221 Serisi Konnektörler
Discover new design possibilities for junction box, armature and electronic device manufacturers.
- Easy to use: Pull the handle up, insert a conductor and push the handle down again
- available in 2, 3 and 5 wire connectors
- Two variants, many applications: The 221 Series 4 mm2 variant accommodates single- and multi-wire conductors between 0.2 - 4 mm2 (24-12 AWG), as well as thin-wire conductors between 0.14 - 4 mm2. Dec.221 Dec. 221 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series 4 mm2 series The 221 Series 6 mm2 variant connects all conductor types in the range of 0.5 to 6 mm2 (20-10 AWG).
- Mounting carrier for installation in accordance with standards
- Operating voltages of 275 V or 440 V
- Private carriers are possible
PUSH WIRE® Connectors for Junction Boxes
Our product range supports a wide cross section: The 243 Series MICRO PUSH WIRE® Connectors are specially designed for small diameters (e.g., low-voltage installations). The 2273 Series connects solid conductors up to 2.5 mm2 (14 AWG); the 773 Series connects conductors up to 4/6 mm2 (12/10 AWG).
- Compact size
- Fast wiring via push-in termination of solid conductors
- Tool-free conductor terminations
- Perfect for distribution applications thanks to mounting carrier
- Transparent housing to visually verify proper conductor insertion
Easy, safe, maintenance-free: Perfect for DIN-rails, circuit boards or junction boxes or as pluggable connectors in cable ducts or control cabinets – WAGO offers the right electrical interconnect solutions for every application.