Release CODESYS V3.5 SP19
CODESYS V3.5 SP19 was released and
is now available for download in the CODESYS Store.
The associated release documents can be downloaded under CODESYS Release & Teaser Notes.
An overview of new features and improvements can be found here.
The new, always up-to-date CODESYS Release Plan with all important release dates is now available.
Creation of Professional IEC 61131-3 Controller Applications with a Host of Standard Features.
- All editors of the IEC 61131-3 (FBD, LD, IL*, ST, SFC) plus different variants of the standard editors
*IL was marked as obsolete by PLCopen®, the IEC 61131-3 user organization, and is therefore no longer maintained. If required, IL can be enabled for use.
- Powerful and proven library concept for the reutilization of application
- Project configuration through wizards
- Input assistance for the input and configuration of data
- User-friendly programming with mouse and keyboard in all IEC 61131-3 editors
- Integrated compilers for many different CPU platforms optimize the controller performance.
- Comprehensive project comparison, also for graphic editors
- Extensive online features for debugging, optimization of the application code, and to speed up testing and commissioning
- Numerous security features for the protection of the source code and for safeguarding the operation of the controller
- Programmable devices from different manufacturers
- Extendibility and adaptability of the user interface without leaving the framework
- Transparent internal structures of the development tool and the available components
- Many seamlessly integrated tools for different kinds of automation tasks
Object-orientation in the IEC 61131-3 tool – boost your output!
- Real object-oriented programming (OOP) fully compliant with the 3rd Edition of the IEC 61131-3 Standard in all available editors without any additional tools
- Encapsulation of object-oriented program code in libraries with functional call interfaces: Convenient provision of, for example, system functions or special algorithms for PLC programmers without knowledge of OOP
- Inheritance of POUS to similar application parts to reduce development time and errors
- Object-orientation is not a must: Functional and object-oriented programming can be used and mixed as required.
The CODESYS Development System can be downloaded for free from the CODESYS Store.
The setup contains the development environment and a demo version of the SoftPLC CODESYS Control Win SL.
IEC 61131-3 applications professionally engineered by technicians and software engineers – from LD to UML in one extendable platform